18. Prize draw for new skis to be held 28th March he booking.
2. Payment is to be made in full 8 weeks prior to arrival date. Your deposit is at risk if this payment is not received.
3. You will arrange and pay for your flights to and from Geneva and you will inform GoSkiTouring.com of the flight number, airline and times at least one week in advance of your outbound flight.
4. Whilst we will do our best to accommodate flight cancellations and longer delays (over 1 hour) we agree that these situations are outside our control. Extra costs maybe incurred.
5. 100euro will be deducted for each and any incidents of damage/illness whilst being transported either from/to the airport or from/to any location whilst with us.
6. We reserve the right to change the potential location/plan/length of tours at very short notice based upon but not limited to prevailing weather/snow conditions and/or group dynamics (fitness/speed/capability/health)
7. If snow/snowpack conditions change or make it impossible for us to venture out we will try all reasonable measures to get you skiing but that the ultimate decision as what/where we go is down to us.
8. Appearing to be or being under the influence of social or illegal drugs will not be tolerated.
9. Alcohol consumption is down to you but if the GoSkiTouring.com guide feels at anytime safety is being compromised because of it, we give them full control as to the course of action.
10. Packed lunches will be provided on all tours (unless arrangements for mountain restaurants are agreed)
11. All medical conditions/injuries must be disclosed prior to arrival. If you are unclear please seek professional medical advice. Any failure to do so may result in loss of deposit or full amount.
12. Cancellation more than 8 weeks prior to your arrival date will be free. Within 8 weeks but outside 4 weeks will result in loss of deposit, within 4 weeks will result in loss of 100%.
13. You will be responsible for all your insurance needs especially but not restricted to flight cancellations and delays, loss and damage to property, medical services on and off the mountain including evacuation off the mountain.
14. If you take advantage of our discounted hire services, a deposit will be taken and any damage (outside wear and tear) will be paid for out of the deposit taken.
15. In the unlikely event of the need to change your accommodation, similar (4* accommodation) will be substituted and whilst we will use reasonable endeavours to agree the change with you, at short notice we reserve the right to make changes.
16 We both agree that weather can change very quickly in the mountains, we will do our very best to keep to time schedules and routes but that heavy snowfall, avalanches and road conditions mean that we will all need to be flexible when or if our plans need to change.
17. You are responsible for obtaining the correct lift pass. We can help advise as to the best pass to purchase.
18. Prize draw for new skis to be held 28th March 2019